vrijdag 8 maart 2013

NOOSA AMSTERDAM

I really like my Noosa bracelet which you already saw in my post about my jewelry. I love the fact that you buy the bracelet in the colour you like and that you can make your own bracelet with the different chunks. In this wasy you can create your own perfect bracelet. Also you can switch the chunks to create a whole different bracelet everytime.
The bracelet is also great as a gift because each chunk has a story behind it, like the chunk with an evil eye.



For spring they have created ten new chunks which are perfect for spring and summer. I think the colours are really pretty. I picked out my favourite three chunks from the new collection.


 
 

 
 
 
 



1 opmerking:

  1. Great blog. We LOVE Noosa Amsterdam over here in Australia and finally are seeing it becoming very popular here!

    We can't wait to see the new chunks arrive here in Australia!

    Check out our range...we'd love to know what you think and if you think we should add some new popular styles?

    http://bloomsboutique.com.au/designer-clothing-online/noosa-amsterdam-online.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen