zondag 10 maart 2013

NEW SECOND HAND FINDS

Last sunday I went too the IJ-hallen. This is a large flea market where I told you earlier about in another post about my second hand buys. So this sunday I went with my mother and friend of mine and her mother and we did some serious shopping. I bought some beautiful clothing pieces for a great price.
I bought this black zipper jacket from H&M trend. Really like the details of the zippers on the jacket. The price was 3 EUR.





Then I got this beautiful leather jacket from Zara. Really like the quilted details of the jacket. This jacket was also 3 EUR.



This dress was from a couple years from H&M trend I really like it then but it was sold out before I got my hands on it. So now I got it for only 2 EUR.



The fourth thing I got was also a dress from H&M trend. I love the details of the dress can't wait to wear.



When I saw this giant scarf/poncho I knew I had to get it. I love the print and it so cosy. This scarf was 4 EUR.




The last thing I got was this beautiful light pink structed highwaisted skirt. This skirt is also from H&M trend. I can't wait to wear this in the summer.



That's all I got this time at the IJ-hallen next month I will be going again. So what do you think of my finds?

5 opmerkingen: